TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 31, 2011

    2012

    WE GON DAAAANCE UNTIL THE WORLD ENDSSSS
    which is a pretty darn long time. people need to stfu about the apocalypse, like seriously.

    2011
    1. perform. like every year. well i did cheer, good enough. it's still something so I'm gonna pass myself! LA LA LAAAA!

    2. less procrasination and actually do homework this time. it worked for the 1st half of the year... 1st quarter of the year.... but then i got lazy again. so um.. nah.

    3. grow taller? abit taller (im now 5'4.5" in case i forget by the end of this yr). YES. YES I DID, IM 5'5" NOW.

    4. do that thing i've always wanted to do(I'm too lazy to explain lol) nearly did but we didn't have time so i didn't. since I'm feeling bait hardworking today, i shall explain. basically, i want to make an instrumental version of a song with all the music instruments i can play combined.

    5. do at least 2 artworks. um yes. this doesn't really feel like an accomplishment though.

    6. make my brother use my form3 books. YES. finally he agrees.

    7. be able to write with my left hand :D almost there. by next year, i promise!! (its purple cause at least i tried. so its half pass half fail.)

    8. get involved with as many co-curricular activities as i can. i tried my best. and since i didn't specify how many, i shall pass myself again.


    So it seems like i did pretty well this year judging by my 2011 resolutions... OKAZAY. 2012 now.

    1. Study hard all year round, its SPM year! I just hope my mind realizes that...

    2. Appreciate school more cause its our last year. Im gonna miss SSB.

    3. Become ambidextrous!!!!

    4. Try my best to collect as many co curricular points as i can.

    5. Get a job after SPM!

    6. Reach 250 followers on tumblr by end of 2012 (its a challenge! lame challenge)

    7. Get like... 4 more medals (because of reasons i will soon explain)

    (i'll add more if i come up with something)

    No comments: