TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 2, 2011

    December

    Hullo. My phone has more pictures, but its all the way upstairs soooo forget it. my dad's phone, the iPad, etc also has some. as you can tell, i probably use every camera there is. anyway, heres some pictures from my moms camera for now.

    SEPTEMBER.
    my uncle got a black labby(named Toffee) and we had to babysit it for a couple of days! i am sure its fully grown by now. if it weren't for some pronunciation problems, i would be cooler if they named it Coffee. cause then there would be Coffee and Donut(their other golden retriever)! lol.



    Then there was this small scab on my hand in the shape of an "i"
    And thats how kel-vin uses the exercise machine:
    Made a ring and painted a Chowder poster for Lyn Xie's birthday:

    AND HERES THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY
    possibly week, but it don't matter caaaause:
    AKSJDHJKAHGDJHAGDJAGKJASKJ KIMMI SMILES SAW WHAT I MADE AND SHE POSTED IT ON TUMBLR AND RETWEETED IT. AND SHE LIKES IT. EMOTICONS COULDN'T DESCRIBE MY FEELINGS AT THAT MOMENT.

    No comments: