TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 31, 2011

    2011

    MAAAAN, i can't believe its out last year in SSB ): and not to mention SPM is like... right there just waiting for us D:

    EMOTICON SPREEEEEEEEE! i only put 2, calm down.

    Anyway, the thought of school starting in 4 days is NOT sinking in. i keep thinking we still have a week to go har haaaar. And my dear madwoman, Lyn Xie, is migrating to New Zealand this January. We'll miss her. and so will Ern Tat. LOLOLOLOLOL IM SO FUNNY I KNOOWWW.

    SOOOO. well there were stuff i wanted to blog this year about but didn't, so lets see what i remembered (: (not in order)

    • Apparently i shouted 'OH SHIT.' pretty darn loudly in the canteen when the milo spilled on me. loool.
    • We got a new classmate, Keshin, who came to school as often as never.
    • I think he's gonna be expelled. HA, take that.
    • I can't think of anything right now.
    • I went into the best class ever, 4 Arts 1. your argument is invalid.
    • I gained like 25 followers on tumblr this past 2 days. WHUT UP.
    • Reunited with The Lion King movies since idek when. I love The Lion King.
    • I was getting too fat during the holidays(don't know bout now). Like legit getting fatter. not like how you guys call yourselves fat when the amount you've actually grown can only be measured by nanometers. my clothes were getting too tight, somehow it feels normal now. either I've lost back the weight I gained or i got used to tighter feeling clothes. at that moment, the only thing motivating me to lose weight is my comfort. but i still didn't do anything about it.
    • I seriously don't remember anything from this year right now.
    • Nevermind i'll just stop here.
    Hmm, i really can't think of anything to write now. OH WELL, nobody likes long rambly posts anyway. Next post, my resolutions.

    No comments: