TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 2, 2012

    Me Gusta

    Ay durrr. Random update about stuff in my room!! Just because.

    I drew tumblr memes
    I drew the Walt Disney logo. 'Cause i like Disney.
    And now they're both behind my glass board thing. it would be better if i drew something to do with Lion King and put it there too. and a picture of Scott and Choppy. Yeah, it would be completeee. I think.
    And i finally found a cover for my iPod in Singapore! teehees. Its so reflective. Who needs a mirror, right?
    Gasp! Where did the screen come from? (Look its Taylor Swift!)
    AAAND YES. I found the iPod dock thing that came with my CD player. I always remembered that i had an iPod dock thing but somehow it never occurred to me that its still here and i should find it. So i searched for it yesterday and it wasn't hard to find at all. Cause i roughly knew where it could be located. And I was right.

    Now theres gona be a lot more dance parties for one in my room!

    No comments: