TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 1, 2010

    1st july (blogged yesterday, published today)

    Hi (; my first blog of this month. and its now 1st of july, june is over, its exactly in the middle of the yr, etc etc. thats not the point. HAHAH (:

    you know what is?? I KNOW U KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT U KNOW!!! :D

    nyway, theres nothing much to blog bout today.. JUST KIDDING AND U KNOW IT BECAUSE TODAY IS... dangdangdang...

    anyway, sher minn gave me my bday present like.. 2 weeks ago and didnt allow me to open it till my bday, so i opened it today. i obeyed her orders. LOL.

    its reeeallly light and if u shake it theres a veeeryy soft sound that goes tingalingaling. the sound like.. a muffled keychain.. chain, which it makes when u shake it. and i was hoping it was something handmade by her. HOPING. and sooo..

    -

    the present looks like this.

    -
    and like i said i was hoping for something handmade and i was like.. *unwrap finally*

    and i was like "oh.."

    -
    okaaay.. didnt come out as i hoped :/ but what was it anyway?? *curious* sooo... *opens*


    and then i was like "OMG AAAAAHHH :DDD"

    -
    HANDMADE PIGGYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! ofc i scream silently lah, im not mad... right? i didnt remove the plastic, not yet anyway. soo.. maybe i can get a clearer picture later (:

    -
    back view is not really clear.. but if u like.. squint.. and tilt ur head abit to the right.. u can see a curly tail!! LOL (:
    -
    yeah and there were piggy stickers in there too :3
    -

    sooo, THANK YOU SHERMS :DD


    YEAH, and thank you to you people who whished me (: it was awesome...
    -
    to those of u who didnt, grrr.... I KID, OKAY? :D

    No comments: