TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 20, 2009

    selamat hari raya, seriously now.

    i wishes selamat hari raya earlier already, so no need now.

    im goin melaka later (:
    whoooooooo!
    what am i gonna do in the car? and theres probably gonna be a jam ==
    u know, balik kampung.
    BALIK KAMPUNG, OH OH OH, BALIK KAMPUNG.
    anyways, look out sher minn and yue linn! yue jen is probably right in front of urs eyes b4 u know it :D okay, maybe not. but still.

    chopstick pooped in my room ==
    and u all would be like "EWW!! omg! EWW!!"
    and my 1st impression was "huh? whats that blackish thing?"
    and u all would be screaming "EWWWWW!!!" right now.
    anyways, i go "poop? damn. chopstick actually shit in my room?"
    cos theres pee on my carpet too.
    and i just took my phone and snapped a couple of pictures of the poo. no need fopr the pee (;
    wanna see them? next time lah.
    haih, thats what u get to have a new 2 yr old un-potty trained dog. unlike scotty. scotty so good. chopstick will learn. somehow.

    i havent even packed my bags :O oh well. gtg do it soon.
    selamat hari raya, maaf zahir & batin!

    No comments: