TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 16, 2009

    business laughter

    yezz.. my motherz friends are here. about 6 men and 1 lady. sooo much business laughter. gawh. taling talking and sunddenly GAWHOHOHOHOHO!!! and then stop and talk abit abit and then GAWHOHOHOHO!!! ==

    then when mummy 'borrowed' me to 'show' me to them. and they were like "wah, taller than u already!" == then wtv happened and she let me go and i heard her say "i guess she's too old to call u 'uncle'" and then one of them said "no, we're too young!" and then.. guess what? yez. GAWHOHOHOHOHO!!!

    and so well.. now they are chatting chatting at the dining table. etc.. let em enjoy lah. laugh and chat bout stuff we kids dont really care about. business and some other stuff.. and some business humour and more laughter.. giggles. chuckles. KAWKAWKAWKAWKAW.


    GAWHOHOHO,
    me.

    No comments: