TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 19, 2009

    updatez

    yeah, i didnt update for quite a while already.. why? cos i am banned or something from compy. my dad put a password with no hint.. so we tyried hacking and once we tried too much and it logged off =..= sooo.. we tried somemore. but not so many times lah. then asked for clue. and days passed, we had 3 clues. but still couldnt gettit. until on friday, i went shopping with my mom and dad and m bro was bored at home(he was sick and still is. not h1n1, tqvm. doctor has confirmed) so he gave my bro the password and then i know it and so does my bro. then my dad changed it and i saw some parts and etctec, i got it right just b4 i went to 1U just now XD lols. the password isnt changed yet, so here i am ( : i think my dad is probably gonna change it soon..

    anyways:
    • update about hari anugerah when i get more pics from seing yee so can upload all at once ( :
    • update about a few other stuffs later on together with the hari.a post
    • yes, it will be long as usual
    • yes, there will be pics.
    • i noticed that when i didnt upload pics for a long time, i can see my posts in my blog when i visit it.
    • then i started uploading and again, i couldnt see my posts. just the right side where all the stuffs are and the blog title.
    • last time i didnt know why i couldnt see my posts, and now i know cos i stopped the pics, then can see, then i upload againm. then cannot.
    • so i know lah XD

    1. i watched pink panther 2 just now. it was ossum ( :
    2. i bought guilty pleasure album last friday while shopping and listened to a few songs yesterday.
    3. i listened to more today, but still not yet finished
    4. so far, its GREAT!! :DD
    5. yeah.. i will update with pictures later when i can ( :


    haha..
    byebyeh ( :

    No comments: