TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    *screams*

    omg! my internet browser has no problems anymore!!! (i hope)

    i havent posted anything for like.. 1 week 0.O...

    why? cos my internet browser got problem. it wont load properly(and sooooo slow) and whne i open new tab or window, it wont load.

    the my msn oso got problem. somehow barely anybody can recieve my msg. only seing yee and melanie can(and i think corinne oso)! i tested out on everybody who is available and its either they will go off9 or a while later the msn tells me my msg-es cant be sent ==

    tho i could recieve off9 msg-es from amirah.. hehehe. and i can talk to soumun just now.

    anywyas... i have pics to upload and some stuffs to write, but i will do it later. got piano soon. heheh.

    ( : will or might post later

    No comments: