TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 13, 2009



    DDDDD:
    this guy is soooooooooooooooooo amazing! ZOMFG! watch this video!!!!!!! he also play with his elbows!!! btw, this song is from jon schmidt. he plays AS WELL AS jon himself!! i <3 this..

    i also love love love the taylor swift meets viva la vida! also remixed by jon schmidt and his friend.. i have that song in my phone ( :

    i would probably have THIS song too. heheh. omg.. i love youtubers : D

    so many great pianists.. i think my fave is CalikoKat.. tho they are soooo many other great ones out there too. haha.

    umm. i think my fave youtubers are CalikoKat(piano), nigahiga(comedy) and freakyfee(piano and vocals). lols. sure got somemore lah, but i think this are my top 3 ( :

    No comments: