TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 13, 2009

    prepare for lotsa words.


    get ready, get set, go.

    the rain that pours
    last nigt at 3am, the rain really poured! im not sure why i woke up, but when i did, i noticed that the RAIN was whooshing and splushing. so i lay in bed listening to the whooshing sounds of the waterfall from the sky. scott jumped from my bed to the floor and slept in the corner beside my bed. so i decided to open the blinds to see how heavy is the rain outside. and so i used my hand to push myself up and i accidentally pressed my phone and the light shone and i saw it was 3[something]am. i opened the blinds and saw wetness. then scott continued lying on the floor, then after a while he stood up and looked out the window also like "its so wet outside..." and then he jumped on my bed and lay down.
    -
    then i opened the other blind and lay in bed. but that view not so nice, so i closed it and opened the other one. i coulndt sleep cuz i already woke up, so i sat and looked out. the lightning came and it was so darn bright. my eyes automatically shut when it flashed. and the thumder wasnt very loud. once when a thunder striked(like i said it wasnt very loud) scott woke up like O.O and then slept again.
    -
    then there was this sound coming from somewhere and scott woke up again like O.O and we looked at each other and then i knew what was that. whining and scratching. whadcha think? its chopstick. shes very afraid of thunder and lightning, so she came to my room cuz she was scared. and i opened my door and she came in. so i had both my dogs in my room at 3am. scott jumped down the bad and she jumped up. then she went and sleep on scotts bed =..= which was right beside mine. and then scott went and sniff her cuz she was on his bed. then he didnt care and walked to the other side of my bed and jumped up. i tapped the bed beside me and he went and curl up and slept there.
    -
    more lightning, very bright ones. and chopstick jumped up on my bed the other side of me. so 1 side scott, 1 side choppy. but chopstick didnt sleep, she kust wanted to be patted. so after a pat her and all, she jumped back down on scotts bed. then i closed the blind. but the lightning still flashed brightly. and etc etc. just my dogs. and then i fell asleep. and i woke up again at like 4am i think. or maybe 4:30am. cant remember. and i didnt notice that the rain subsided. and then when i did, it seemed quiet. ha-ha.
    -
    no longer whooshing and slushing sounds of rain, just soft tapping. and then.... zzzzzz... until 6:50am. i let my dogs out of my room, and went back to bed. and then my mom came in at about 8am to gimme birdsnest =..= and then i slept again until 10am. i actually planned to wake up early, but who can blame me if i woke up at 3am and got distracted by rain and all? not you.
    -
    and i cant believe everything is all dried up when i woke up. i mean the rain was so heavy and even my windows were dry at 10am. the sun that can dry up water only comes up at 8. it probably stopped at 5am, and 5 hours of no rain, and only 3 hours of hot sun. i dont gettit. maybe even 2hours. aaah, wth? it dries up anyway it can. i think. when i went downstairs and went out, even the grass was dry like it didnt rain. weird.. well it had some time to dry, so we'll let wtv be, be...


    No comments: