TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 12, 2009

    comes the falling rain

    my 2nd post. if u connect both of my post titles, its 1 sentence 8D try.
    okay, so heres what the falling rain washed up:



    bone chewers


    [something else]
    my brother and his magic flying carpet =..=




    my grandma's still-under-renovation house
    ded rat :O

    (down) fasinating stairs. narrow and dangerous (; 2nd time going there and climbing up and down. ken mins's 1st time. (p/s: this house is actually only 1 storey, but my mom go built a 2nd floor for my uncle) the stairs is just temporarily like that. its still building. its gunna be not so fasinating, not narrow and not dangerous when its done.



    <3


    mooncake
    specific definition: MINT mooncake. the taste is.. odd. not odd. umm.. different. try imagining mint+lotus paste.



    neighbour's new puppy
    1st time i saw him was at night. so u see darkness. and the puppy. his name is august. chopsticks loves him. cuz he plays with her and scott is too boring :P
    choppy often go and jump into my neighbours house. yeaterday she did. and the dog was out (cuz the owner(aka uncle jon) was golf-ing behind his house) and she just jumed in and went to play. it was rather amusing. we went to try to bring her back, but she didnt want to go.
    and then i went up to charge my phone, so ken min was there watching. and then the played for a while more, then they drank some water and then only chopstick let us bring her back.
    then later evening/night, she went into his house again, but the puppy wasnt out, obviously. so me and my father called her, she didnt come back.then we went behind his house and called her, my dad squat down and i saw something dash across, i knew it was her.
    but too bad she doesnt glow-in-the-dark like scott, and i said "THERE!" she was running towards us already. and daddy said "where?" and i said "there." and the he said "where-- oh." she reached. hahaaaaaa. and back we went.

    i decided that i dont wanna write about what kel-vin said. 1) its too boring for u to keep reading words and plain words(not paragraph lah, its more like dialog? or something like that) and 2) i am lazy :P ultimate excuse =..=


    No comments: