TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 30, 2009

    snapshots

    olrides. so. guess. what. actually, whats there for u to guess? i have nothing to hide.. okay. so ignore that.
    umm. okay. A TOUR! i think not.
    nothing to tour about ==
    so scott slept in my room on.. friday night. and so did my brother.
    and while i was in the bathroom, cleaning up and 'fixing' my toilet, idk what they did.
    but anyways, once i was done 'fixing' my toilet, i came out (obviously. what for i stay in the bathroom) and i saw:



    hahah. they both were asleep. NOT. ken min is awake ==
    but he is like.. lazy/tired and all. cos he was sleeping downstairs until i was done blogging, so i woke him up. and he cleaned up and went to my room. and scott... well.. yeah. this time he was somehow tired. i pull his bed to my room, he smell the spot where his bed was, i called him, he looked at me, i went in my room, came out, call him again and he came trotting in and straight into his bed. then ZZZZZ.
    my bother slept pretty quick once i turned off the lights.
    i dont even know whats he doing in my room.
    waaait. i know. ofc i know.
    everyone probably slept already and he didnt want to be in his room alone, and so he comes in mine. darn.
    anyways, as usual, he takes up most of the space on the bed, and this time it was his hand. and i wanted to stretch out my legs and i felt something there, i tought it was him, so i pushed him and he was sleeping like a log. so forget it. i found out it wasnt his leg, so i stretched anyways and then.. puff. haha. no, it was scott. yes. he came up my bed as usual whenever he sleeps in my room. he will come up somehow. so i pet him, and i think he went back to sleep.
    sooo... anyway. today, mummy made laksaaa. and 1st batch was jas-min and all+ uncle chens 2 friends from hongkong i think.
    2nd batch was my moms friends.
    or maybe the 1st was my grandparents and uncle.. then 2nd was jas-min.. or wassit..
    u know what? nvm. nobody cares bout that stuff. and so we go on.
    jas-min cut her hair (:


    yeah it wasnt meant to be that short, but the hairdresser just chopped off wtv she liked. ahaha. BAD HAIRDRESSER! supposed to be like.. 1 inch longer. but jas-min looks cute anyways (: both side view. one is she was clicking on the computer and 2nd she was eating kuihh...
    gosh, who is that?! lets find out...

    SCOTTY :D
    yeah, he looks funny in the last pic. he was looking at ken min who was coming.
    scott is cute, btw.




    see the turtles? 2 of them. posing. not really. gaya lah. one face here, one face there.
    so see the bottom pic. a door. its the house. yeah. my neighbours neighbour. still my neighbour. the house after the house next to mine. aaah. this crap isnt important. that house is 1 house away from mine. yeah. the indian man stopped renovating for so long. probably no money (; his pool is like.. filled with rain water. MOSQUITOES!!! nvm.. so.. the door.
    hmm. paper? whatzzit say?

    sy tau itu bukan kasut.
    thats a door (:

    blue egg outsidethat house :D
    i have seen it before.. somewhere else. so that means there IS a bird laying small blue eggs.. hmm...

    black and white wall XD
    okaaay. so here is a picture when i was still in that house. he house with the car there is my next door neighbour and the plant-ish plant-ish house is mine (:
    so this is the game.
    its called "SPOT SCOTT"
    now u probably have gotten the idea of what to do.
    yes,
    spot scott.
    if u think u have found him, tell me where in my cbox (: just describe.
    hint: he is looking at me and my bro from my house. haha. SO CUTE (:






    MERDEKAAAA :D
    i will like.. post a short post just saying happy merdeka tmw.
    later.
    31st august.
    hahaha.
    ps: where is my geo textboook :O

    No comments: