TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 15, 2009


    i am getting bored of my piano songs : / uuh.. not bored lah. i just dont feel like playing them this moment. so yeah, bored. i want new soooongs.. "so why dont u go find some?" well, why not?! thats a brilliant idea!!! ofc i am looking for some =..= soooo now.. i am looking for songs which has melody and vocals XD wanna suggest any? doesnt have to be a song with vocals. just any nice songs that i can play ( :

    kimberly is always busy ]:/
    ah well..

    awh! a cant find any good songs : / i cant think of any actually. the ones i want are quite hard to find. but i will anyways. I WILL FIND WHAT I WANT!! I WILL GET SATISFYING RESULTS!!! YEEAAH!! POSITIVE THINKING! POSITIVE THINKING!!(lol. + thinking) ehem. and i will also find good songs to play. yes i will.

    No comments: