TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    ninja melk

    uuh.. yeah i was wrong XD no pictures from christina's house. we didnt do much there : O nyeh. i wanted to find guitar tabs to play.. but.. but.. I CANT FIND TT^TT gahahaha. and christina showed me one show and it was hilarious ( : rather digusting too... but anyways XD then i went up again to try find guitar tabs again and i was hholding the classical guitar and christina was playing her electric guitar and then... my mom called and said the maths teacher came D: i thought it was at 4:30 or wtv time, i didnt really know, and apparently its at 4pm. aaaanyways ( : her mom sent me back, and by then half an hour was gone XD okaay..

    i watched the addams family in the morning while waiting for christina (:

    well.. i went out to the clubhouse with my bro to buy bread.. haha. and so we got ribenaaaa toooo. and my bro wanted chocolate bread == and i used my mom's bike cos got basket. and that bike has something wrong. dono what. maybe the seat is too high.. anyways.

    i like the song 'send it on' ( : idk.. i heard it a while ago for the 1st time(its a new song anyway) and then i liked it.. so i put it in my phone. and today i just heard it like.. 1 and a half times and i like it more : D ahaha.

    ngeh. eeh... jannette mccurdy sings well.. she has singles. umm.. MOHH!!(dono whats that) i have nothing to blog about == hahahah.. fiiine, i shall end it here..

    heeeee...

    i still dono what to do for the geo folioooo.. mmmmph!

    lol, nvm.. nvm...


    scott so cute (:
    nyehehe.

    No comments: