TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 28, 2012

    WHERE SHOULD I EVEN STUDY?

    here, where the computer is
    why: its quiet
    why not: so many reasons why not

    in the living room
    why: its away from the computer
    why not: kenmin is busy blasting his music in the office which is located right next to the living room

    in my room
    why: its quiet and away from the computer
    why not: i might end up throwing a party of one and playing guitar instead of studying.

    outside(in that thingy next to the pool)
    why: its quiet, away from the computer, i wont throw a party for one there, theres a table so i wont have to lie down which could lead to sleeping
    why not: i cant think of any reason why not

    in the kitchen
    why: its quiet, away from the computer, i wont throw a party for one there, theres a table so i dont have to lie down which could lead to sleeping
    why not: its kinda warm there

    LOOKS LIKE I FOUND MY STUDYING PLACE :D (outside) see, who says computers will only distract me from studying! it helped me figure out stuff related to studying!

    me: 1
    people who says computers wont help me study more: 0

    No comments: