TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 28, 2012

    i just wanted to show you this HG inspired bracelet.

    look. it even has the pearl on itttttt!
    and idk why is it on a Harry Potter book. lolz.

    I really have nothing else to show you guys.... my blog posts are getting more boring. except for that vlog. it seemed like some people were entertained by my awks video. so yay that. i'll go make more then. well, someday but not today.

    for those of you who were not entertained by it but instead felt your stomach churn and very uncomfortable watching it, i'm still gonna go make more.

    (p/s: someone teach me how to be funny and amusing so that my blog readers wont feel bored anymore. kthx)

    (p/p/s: my tumblr is pretty funny tho, so you should go there. and follow me)

    No comments: