TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 26, 2010

    N97

    my phone is stolen. since yesterday. by a certain douchebag. FU. i feel so incomplete without it ): im not like a text addict or wtv, but you just feel that.

    remember when:
    - some people didnt know how to flip it open
    - i could text ppl and call ppl
    - it beeps whenever i recieve a msg
    - it rings when someone calls
    - i always get missed calls
    - the light blinds me when i try to see the time at night
    - when its so retarded sometimes
    - I STILL HAD IT?!

    i feel like crying now ): it wasnt just the phone the douche took, it was also my stuff and my KEYCHAINS. YES, the PIG FROM SHERMINN. THE PHOTOS OF RANDOM THINGS, TALL PEOPLE, FUNNY STUFF, AND MY DOGGIES. and OTHER STUFF.

    some stuff i will never get to show u all..

    ))": im always perfectly happy until i suddenly remembered or am reminded of my phone. sorry, u ppl wont be seeing much pictures here for now. i am sad. i miss it. this makes me sound as if my phone is my life, right? haha, well i dont think it is. i just feel that way.

    message to the effin-arse: when u steal something, its sometimes not just that thing that u have stolen.

    No comments: