TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 21, 2010

    eye-patch

    AHOY SCALLYWAGS! arr, capt'n yue jen are back! me see wid me own eye.. treasure! peer into de' depths of em portraits...

    and by treasue and portraits, i mean these photos that will hopefully be entertaining u for at least a few seconds.


    idk whats that. its a tree. dried tree. with frootz!


    picture of my nose taken in melaka. me and sherms had nothing to do, so i took a picture of the scratch on my nose. the picture came out like this: i look like elmo. it was rather funny so i kept it :D


    hotel slippers at home. no matter which side of the slipper u wear on which foot, it still looks like ur wearing it wrong. (ps: thats choppy's nose interfering)


    this is the result of a failed attempt by lynxie to take a picture of me in the toilet by standing on the toiletbowl in the toilet beside the one i was in.


    the ministry approved pingu to be a english teacher.


    this is probably how i study (before trial) my results suck.

    jewel-like stuff on the tree. it was rain.


    okay finally feast your eyes on choppy chewing on a bone and scotty sticking his head out of the window.


    1) trails are over. monotone yay. now for da actual pmr.................
    2) developed a new love for bag straps as "suspenders". at least for now.
    3) sherms leaves on monday :/

    may blog tmr. or not.

    HOIST THE JOLLY ROGERS AND WALK THE PLANK

    No comments: