TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 2, 2010

    Hellllooooo 2010!

    feast your eyes

    beagles!!

    how. is. this. a. clam?? i know its real clam, but HOW?? looks like bamboo. [screeching lady]: "im paying RM138 for BAMBOO??!!"

    Giant Candy in KLIA


    Tacky Bracelet made by me and my cousins. tacky and random.

    it contains: a house, remote control,cake,butterfly,turtle, chair, hotdog, pig, dog, grapes, green shirt+pants, handphone, earth and penguin.
    -
    FIREWORKS
    epic fails

    (down) awesomer ones!!


    feast your eyes for the 2nd time O.O


    lastly,
    this made me LOL. got it from sherms
    i seriously want this book :D and the 1st one(nightlight, parody of twilight)
    SERIOUSLY.
    -
    --
    i will probably write my resolutions tmw, since school is starting the day after. oh wait, it starts TOMORROW. now is 12am.
    -
    alright. 2009 was awesome, so 2010, you should be too :D

    No comments: