TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 4, 2009

    one hundred 100

    yeah, this is my 100th post. yipee.

    okay, so....
    today is thurday, 4th of june.
    haha

    okay well, yesterday (dunno what time) suddenly blacked out. whole area. it was pitch black == all i could see is my mom's laptop glowing and it lighted up enough to see around that area, and my phone. haha. then my dog couldnt find where my dad went, so he was like '???' and i shined the torchlight in front of him and he trotted to my father. haha.

    then.. blabla.. then we went out for a walk. whole area was like.. dark. but there was 1 house which had light(probably emergency light) and i accused the house owner for the blackout XD haha... then walk walk. then...... passed by shi lin's house, her house got emergency light oso. then went home. then i found the ice-cream melted =w=

    okay. so, bleble, then me, my bro and my dad decided to play some lame thing where we each have to say 1 word to make a story. somehow all we came out with is ' 2 million eggshells' hahah! then my dog kepo, open bottle(water dispenser thingy aint working) oso he want to see whats going on. haha! he is so cute ( ;

    then we nothing to do, so go to my dad's room. so friggin hot!!! then we opened the windows and my dad fell asleep on the floor and my bro played his psp and i played music from my phone and my dog went around smelling stuffs.

    then my bro and my dad went to my bro's room so he can sleep cos he has school. then is was so friggin hot i just lie down my bed and.. do nothing. then my mom came up and asked me to bathe so its less hot, and she is gonna bathe also. then when she passed by my bro''s room to go to her room, my dog barked at her 'woof!' and my mom said 'hey!' hahah! then i folowed my mom, then my dog went 'ggfffhh' not a growl, but a.. gffhh... the i said to him 'woih, its me lah' then can see he looked up at me and wag his tail. haha. i pet him, then went to my moms room.

    blahblah, details not important, i got a small candle, then i bathed. the pump isnt working so got small water ==

    then i changed, then i just dried my hair abit with the towel, then i blew the candles off, then i just shine torchlight around then..

    BBbzZZZbbBBBzzZZZZzzz! what was that? gee, i wonder. is it the lights? no. another area kena blackout oso! DAMN DARK!

    hahah. jk lah. that sound meant the electricity was back. YIPEEE!!! : D my aircon on, and etc. yay.. so bright! not the kind of brightness where u go ''ARGH! MY EYES!!" its like the brightness where.. its nice. haha. lol.

    ___________________________________________________________________

    anyways, before the blackout, we brought my dog for a walk, then wheen we went out the house, there was like.. 3 maids walking together with a beagle. YAY! another beagle! it was chopsticks ( : then from behind, the 3rd maid came, and following her was.. ANOTHER BEAGLE(pepper)! YAY!! beagle frenzie :DDD

    then scott went to smell them, then pepper is still young, so she wanted to play, she jump around scott and climbed up him from his.. uhh.. left side. yeah. and then scott went 'WOOF' and she wanted to play somemore but the maid pull her away and the rest just follwed her and we continued walking.

    haha. okay for this 100th post,
    maybe post somemore later lah.
    btw, i made twitter ( :
    bb for now : D

    No comments: