TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 26, 2009

    micheal jackson

    poor micheal :
    he passd away today =..=
    kesian him, kena heart attack.
    kesian the fans.
    kesian his FAMILY(and kids whom dont know their mom and now no dad. get guardian lah XD).
    kesian anyone who will be affectd.
    so long king of pop.
    i bet his albums and videos will sell like it nvr had b4 XD
    memorial : p

    now enough about MJ.
    now about my hands.
    i burned them with hot tea =..=
    i knocked the pot, then i tried to catch it.
    i got my left thumb burnt and abit on my pointing finger.
    then i hold somemore, the tea splash on my right hand.
    causing the burn from my thumb-middle finger until my wrist.
    and then got abit on my upper hand.
    but non on my palms. on top of my hands only..

    aah.. pain to type. and to do everything else.
    i can feel the burn =..=
    then auntie hua neo helped me apply some kind of antiseptic cream to remove the sting.
    it was okay for quite a while. and now its back..

    the water didnt feel THAT hot(it still was), but the pain was.. pain-er than then the water splashed on me. the pain wasnt so bad, after a while, then got worse. then mummy put lavendar oil on my burns and.. then it burned. then came the cream.

    aaaahh.. tmw is my bday party. scared i cant play much things XD
    ish.. cant touch water means cant bathe. lols.
    or i can wrap my hand with plastic bags and seal the open end with rubben band : D
    so weird ( :

    red hands.. hehe. cant text properly, cant play piano, cant play violin and wtv else that uses hands. i can tahan the pain typing, so here i am, blogging =..=

    i had a similar experience b4. when i was smaaaaalll, i accidentally hit the cactus from the shelf and i tried to catch it.
    i ended up catching the plant, not the pot. so... i had thorns stuck all over my palms XD
    i cant remember the pain, but i bet it was rather painful :p
    then mummy had to use those cabut jangut things to pull out those thorns.

    hehe.

    micheal jackson will be remembered as well as elvis presley ( :
    and his contributions to the world.
    eg: moonwalk, some breakdancing moves, his own other dance moves, his songs and... all.

    hahah ( :
    i am not a fan of him, he is just like.. a regular famous person.
    but not harm wishing him farewell ( : and sorry to his family and fans and friends.
    heehee. and too farrah fawcett too.

    urrhh. now showing about MJ and what ppl think of him, prison ppl and kids dancing his dance, and all on tv. lols. and farrah fawcett. yeah. her too. but less than MJ.

    and today was supposed to be an inconvienient report card session(read previous post), but i wanted to just take from the office and dont have to go home, then go to school again, but daddy was lazy to do both, so i didnt take! aahaha. 1st time : 3
    maybe bcos its the 1st time the TAN made it like this. pn halijah call her grandmother =..=
    haha.

    i gotta take report card on monday myself. lols.
    anyways... nothing else to say =..= soooooooo.

    byebyeh.

    No comments: