TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 1, 2008

    okays. havent posted a post for a long time. but hey! whats the difference! not many ppl (in fact, it is possible practically nobody) views this blog.

    anyways.. yesterday was halloween. i went trick or treating with 3 friends and my brother.. i got candy, yes. uhh.. okay.. so we walked around valencia for a long time. and when i got home (after we are done walking cos before that, we went home and walked/cycle around again) my feet ached! OMG! the pain! and i was tired.. oh, i dressed as a poncho witch. just in case u dont know what is a poncho witch, simple. i was wearing a poncho and shorts, and over the poncho, i wore a witch cape! woo hoo! and.. it was pretty warm under it. if u dont know whats a poncho, its a mexican thingy. i wore a sombrero also.. so i look like a mexican. and insie my bag, there was my maracas! and btw, i didnt gat the outfit specially for halloween. its actually what i wore on my bday. haha! but i didnt wear the hat or hold the maracas. i mean, what for? hold it for the rest of the day? pssh.. and i took off the cape half way treat or tricking. and i became a mexican. no more poncho witch. my friends borrowed my cape instead.. ( :

    No comments: