TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 2, 2013

    reviewlutions

    thats review+resolutions.

    TELL ME I'M WITTY


    1. Study hard all year round, its SPM year! I just hope my mind realizes that...
    2. Appreciate school more cause its our last year. Im gonna miss SSB.
    3. Be able to write with my left hand
    4. Try my best to collect as many co curricular points as i can.
    5. Get a job after SPM!
    6. Reach 250 followers on tumblr by end of 2012 (its a challenge! lame challenge)
    7. Get like... 4 more medals (because of reasons i will soon explain)
    (i'll add more if i come up with something)

    1. welp, i think its safe to say that i did not do that. lets just hope my results turn out to be decent...
    2. i think i did? definitely had very memorable moments soooo im just gonna make this one green.
    3. somewhat. nobody questioned my left hand writing when they see it, they just think i have messy handwriting.
    4. i did. THAT, i did. i prolly got more than ever this year. prolly.
    5. LOL NOPE. my schedule was packed from like right after spm until yesterday. so yeah maybe somewhere within the next 9 months.
    6. HA i have double of that now. i underestimate myself...
    but i'll admit this: its very few for someone who has been on tumblr for this long
    7. i got like 6. 8, if you count the 2 i dont think i deserved. ha ha ha. i wanted 4 more cause i had 6 before this and i wanted to make it 10. thats why. 
    yes i know 6 is very few BUT CMON ITS BETTER THAN NONE.

    HEY what do you know! thats like 5/7 resolutions i fulfilled! clap clap.  

    im gonna go blog about sweden next. either that or my next half-year resolutions(which means i'll review it in like.. july and make a new one for the end of the year). either one will come first. or maybe even at the same time! life is unpredictable..

    the word resolutions is starting to annoy me. backwards of annoy is yonna. and that will be the name of your first born. yonna.







    No comments: