TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 12, 2012

    NEVERMIND

    I'LL FIND SOMEONE LIKE YOOOUUU

    that song (+ rumour has it) has been stuck in my head since the cheerleaders did their dance performance during hari anugerah practise today...

    speaking of hari anugerah, i still wish i could do more. yeah i know my role as a cameraman is still better than nothing. like i still get to be on stage. i can also say i participated in the school concert! and thats pretty much the important part. (nobody needs to know how big my part was lol) but yknow. still.

    speaking of performace, sri cempaka actually does productions! do any of you understand how cool that is?? omg. like i would go to that school just for that.......................................................... no i wont.... BUT SERIOUSLY ITS COOL.

    anyway, im gonna go now. gonna go dedicate my life to finishing up all the folios for the next week. 1st 3 days, accounts. once thats over and done with, i'll go finish up my art. yay.

    fun fun fun fun looking forward to the weekends. (no not really. maybe next weekend. yeah, that)


    pee ass: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHAAA :*



    No comments: