TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 27, 2010

    alphabets and words

    no pictures. im bored so i blog. yay.
    SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW: after every space will be a random text, irrelevant to the previous one.
    -
    HAPPYBIRTHDAYS TO:
    -my grandmother, panjang umur and you know.. good health.
    -kimberly, be cooler than evarh
    -and sheng yee
    -
    I DONO WHAT OR WHO TO GO AS FOR HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! MEHMEHMEHMEHMEH.
    -
    who wanna burst out in a random musical number just like they do in teh movies with me? :D OKAY, LETS DO IT!
    -
    SOOOO, yes i know u just watched that movie and all and it probably makes you feel pro by just saying/knowing their names but... still.....
    -
    my dogs are oh so the very cool.
    -
    i need i need... *disperse* i need i need.... *disperse again* i need i need.... I NEED FABULOOUUUSSS!
    -
    "can i fill my bottle? "...no..." "oh, then can i have a cup(i was just gonna get water in the cup and put it in my bottle anyway)?" my cup never arrived. but christina gave me hers so yay (: i refilled it like.. 3 times almost consecutively. suspicious. the people must have thought "dang, THIS KID CAN DRINK"
    -
    "noooooooooooo"- zhong herng. HAHAHAH.
    -
    okay i guess i should stop now. buh to the very byebye.

    No comments: