TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 7, 2010

    true colors

    theeese are true colors :D

    omg i didnt blog for 1 month!! *hyperventilates* actually cus i seriously have no time and i seem to only go on the computer only on fridays. okay, so i blog now.
    okay, so i've got nothing now. actually i got many things, but im too lazy to do wtv something. so i will just let u read these top 8 FML's i stole from somewhere.
    -
    1. Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

    2. Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike. FML

    3. Today I noticed that my daughter was making funny noises which oddly resembled the sounds my wife makes in bed. When I asked her what she was doing she said "I'm pretending to be mommy from last night." I was on a business trip last night. FML

    4. Today, I bit my boyfriend's neck. I felt something squirt into my mouth. Turns out I had just poppeda pimple on his neck into my mouth. FML

    5. Today, I texted my college boyfriend to tell him how terrible I felt about cheating. He replied saying he was so relieved because he had been cheating on me with a girl in his dorm. I was talking about my math exam. FML

    6. Today, it's my 18th birthday. My parents got me a $5 gift certificate to Itunes. It came for free with the iPhone they just bought my sister for her middle school graduation. FML

    7. Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "nigger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML

    8. Today, at the dentist, I was getting my teeth cleaned. Looking up at his nose, I saw runny snot dripping onto his lip. I tried to slowly move away. He told me "Stop!" The movement of his lips caused the snot to fall right into my mouth. FML
    -
    woohoo! okay. scott is cute, chops is cute, blahblahblah.
    i will blog again!

    No comments: