TWITTER (( :

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 31, 2008

    Happy 2009!

    HAP HAP HAP HAPPY 2009!!!!!!!


    wanna write a song bout it too? ahahahaha! maybe i will?


    lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!
    i wish u a happy new year,
    all new feelings,
    happy, sad, anger and fear,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    2009 is just here,
    just now it was only near,
    fire works here, wireforks there,
    2009 is in the air!!


    sing it in any tune u want. of course, i have my own tune in my mind, but how to explain it here? lols! anyways, my neighbour(living in front of me), just blew fireworks into the sky. wanna see what it looks like?




    fwoom!! bam bam bam!


    see the smoke? heheheh!

    fweeeeeee!! prak prak prak!!


    shackle smackle preeeeeem! prap prap prap! XD



    BAAAAM!!

    fweeeeeeeeemm.... KABOOOOOOOOOOM!!

    HAHA! yea. the fireworks was really just in front of my house. this is the 2nd time i see fireworks just above me. of course i have seen it many times!! but this is the 2nd time its above me. pretty scary, i must say. but after a while, it gets less scary.
    scott was scared XD
    we put him on the table outside and when the fireworks went out,
    he got scared and jumped off the table and ran under the bench. haha
    and when my father went indoors, he ran after my father.
    probably happy to get away from the fireworks XD
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    (continuation of the previous song verses. this is the ending part XD)
    lalalalala,
    happy new year to yooooooooooooooou!!

    No comments: